Writers' Night Out meets the first Monday of every month in locations across New Hampshire. Join us for this informal gathering where you can discuss what you are working on, what you are reading, where you are submitting your work, and more. Several locations feature special events.
- Plymouth: The Common Man Inn & Spa, 321 Main St. Exit 26 off I-93. Organizers: Gretchen Draper
- Derry: Chen's Chinese Restaurant, 122 East Broadway for July. Please watch this site for meeting location changes in August. Organizer: Katharine Webster
- Portsmouth: Portsmouth Book & Bar, 40 Pleasant St Organizer: John Herman
- Concord: Books A Million, Fort Eddy Plaza, 76 Fort Eddy Rd, Concord, 03301. Organizer: Gary Devore
- Lebanon: Salt Hill Pub, 2 West Park St. Organizer: Bill Cooper
- Manchester: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. the Shaskeen, 909 Elm Street. Organizer: Rob Greene
- Nashua: Fody's Tavern, 9 Clinton St. Organizer: Claudia Decker
- Peterborough: Brady's American Grill, 225 Concord Street, Route 202 North. Organizers: Monadnock Writers' Group. This WNO does not meet in July or January.
- Epping: Telly's Restaurant and Pizzeria, 235 Calef Highway. Organizer: Traci Cavanaugh York
Contact: Writer's Night Out