Come join us on the hill for a day of foliage & fun to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Free Verse Farm and kick off a season of fundraising for our new herb drying and processing space.
- Live music by Reckless Breakfast, Ida Mae Specker & Faith Wood, Still Hill and Dave Richardson
- Poetry performances by Taylor Mardis Katz, Hal Coughlin, Didi Jackson, Megan Buchanan, and Major Jackson
- Local foods from NOFA Vermont pizza oven (wood-fired pizza), Caja Madera (delectable tacos), and Juel (juices & smoothies)
- Local beers from Brocklebank Brewery & Upper Pass Brewery
- Local hot tea from Free Verse Farm & Apothecary
- Locally roasted coffee
- Plus charcoal portraits, tea leaf readings by Madame M, free children's activities, & more!
Cost: Sliding-scale ticket prices begin at $10. Children 12 & under are free.
Contact: Free Verse Farm